- Coliseo Roberto Clemente, San Juan PR
- Saturday, September 24 – Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Registration Open: 8:00am
- Job Fair and Conferences start at 9:00am
|8am–10am||Registration Open & Mingle||Coliseum Entrance and Reception Area|
|9am-4pm||Job Fair and Exhibitors Area (Open to the Public)||Coliseum Side Hall|
|9am-12pm||Workshops – Morning Session||Workshop Room|
|12pm-1pm||Hackers Lunch||Side Hall|
|1pm-2pm||Opening Remarks||Main Hall|
|2pm||Hackathon Starts||Main Hall|
|3pm – 6pm||Workshops – Afternoon Session||Workshop Room|
|12am||Mid-Night Snack||Food Hall|
|2:00pm||Hackathon Ends||Main Hall|
|2pm-3pm||Projects Fair / Exhibition||Main Hall|
|3:30pm||Finalist Presentation & Closing Remarks||Main Hall|
HackPR Event Rules
- Teams can have 1 to 4 members
- A participant can only belong (write code) to one group
- The use of any API is permitted; the use of our sponsor APIs is encouraged.
- All projects presented at HackPR must be developed during the event.
- Project contents must be general audience rated.
- Teams retain full ownership of their projects.
- Be respectful to other hackers
- Everybody must be identified at all times.
- All participants must respect and abide by HackPR rules.
- Please refrain from damaging public and private property.
- No alcohol or drug consumption allowed.
It’s not really about the prizes, but it’s also nice to be rewarded for your efforts.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Best Social Hack
- Best Educational Hack
- Best Fitness, Health or Wellness Hack
- Best Hardware Hack
Prizes are subject to change. Prizes value will be revealed at the event.